Sunday, February 21, 2021

Video Sermon for February 21, 2021

I created today's sermon for Trinity Lutheran Church in Pembroke Pines, Florida.  I did it in the way that I've been creating sermons since the pandemic forced us to do more online:  I create small segments, and then I put them together in Video Editor.  As I've done more sermons like these, I've tried to think about what I've done in the past, so that there's not too much repetition of images/film/video.

Today's sermon is a meditation on Mark 1:  9-15, which gives us Jesus baptized and then tempted.  Unlike other Gospels, we don't get many details about the nature of the temptation or how Jesus resists.  We just know that he does.

I can't post the whole video here, but I'll post the beginning:





And here's the end:




To see the whole sermon, please go here to my YouTube channel.

No comments: