Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sermon on Matthew 22: 35-40

My church is off lectionary today; we will celebrate International Women's Day today.  My pastor chose Matthew 22:  35-40 as the Gospel text and invited me to do the sermon.

This Sunday is not one of our meet-in-person Sundays, so my sermon is recorded--which means that all can view it.  It's too large a file to post here, so I direct you to my YouTube channel.  Go here to view the sermon.

Unlike other video sermons, I don't have segments to show you here.  I used the voice recorder on the computer and recorded segments.  Then I chose a photo to go with each segment.  In some ways it gave me more flexibility, and on a windy week, my usual approach to video segments recorded outside was not going to work.  I still have more to understand about the video editor feature that comes with Windows.  I have to do a lot of moving audio segments around.

I'm pleased with the final product.  I'm pleased with the idea that we are butterflies stranded in the swimming pool of chaos and God comes along to fish us out of our chlorinated misery. 



No comments: