Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Blogging Forecast

As we head into the Christmas season, it's always hard to know what my blogging schedule may be. Perhaps I'll be up before everyone else, and I'll blog. Maybe I'll be so tired from all the festivity that I'll sleep. Suffice it to say that I'll be off schedule, and blogging may be lighter than usual. I expect to return to regular blogging on December 29. On Dec. 28, my blog posting on the real miracle of Christmas is scheduled to appear at the Living Lutheran site.


Above you see the creche display that we've cobbled together from a variety of items on a bookcase that holds favorite books from my childhood. May your holiday be full of fond childhood memories as you craft together a Christmas from various traditions. May you have friendly and interesting visitors. May you have some time to look into the night sky and give thanks for all the wonders that come to visit.

No comments: