Monday, August 19, 2024

Fun Angel Craft Project

On Saturday, I went to see a friend before she heads out on a camping trip.  She was sorting craft supplies, and we chatted while she organized the supplies she will take with her.  She has a vision of making these angels while her spouse drives:



What a fun craft!  They are made of paper circles and flat buttons for faces--no glue needed.  She plans to put them in Christmas cards, so she needed a flat button.


The "jeweled" bead/s just below the face are stickers.

Here's a view from the back, a view that shows that the body and wings of the angel are made of three circles, each folded in half (the halo is a full circle):



I plan to experiment with other options.  I want to find out if we could make these out of cloth.



I also have a lot of beads in my jewelry box.  Could we use those beads for faces?



But mostly, I love these for their whimsy.  Just seeing them made me happy--and thus, this blog post.

No comments: